Are you looking to sell your home fast and for a profit? Starting Point Real Estate will help you do just that. Many people believe their home loses value over time but that’s not always true. There are several improvements you can make that can increase your home’s worth when it comes time to sell. Though some of the repairs and remodeling may seem costly at first glance, it will enhance your home’s overall value. Here are few project ideas to consider before putting your house on the market.
- Replace your front door as well as your windows
- Add on a deck, patio or sunroom
- Renovate certian rooms to be more appealing
- Paint every room to make it look clean
- Replace your siding and roof shingles
- Finish your basement (costly but beneficial)
- Replace older carpets
- Minor bathroom repairs such as new light bulbs or wallpaper
- Keep your yard maintained
- Add energy efficent fixtures
- Minor kitchen updates such as new countertops or microwave
These are only a handful of ideas you can do to increase your home’s value. Some of it may require professional help however, most are little repairs that can make a world’s difference. Starting Point Real Estate is here to help with your needs so please do not hesitate to contact us. Our goal is to sell homes quickly and for profit.