St. Louis Neighborhoods to Invest In:
Here at Starting Point Home Solutions, we know St. Louis is a great place to invest in real estate. Recently, many neighborhoods have had a rise in appreciation rates due to the recovering economy. If you’re new to the area or thinking about investing in property in St. Louis, here are a couple of great areas to consider.
- Clayton – Home values have rose 3.5% over the past year and it’s predicted they will rise another 2.5%. The median home value here is $527,500. Truly a great area with a promising return on investment.
- Maplewood – Despite being in a substantial area, home values here have declined 1.5% however, within the next year it’s predicted to rise 0.2%. The median home value is $133,600.
- Chesterfield – This city is growing and growing fast. Though home values declined 0.1% it’s anticipated to rise 1.2% this year with median home values being $314,400.
- Webster Groves – Webster is a great, historic area with a favorable future. Home values have gone up 3.0% and estimated it will rise another 2.8% within the next year. The median home value is $229,500.
- Soulard – Located in the heart of the city and only minutes away from the arch, Soulard is a great place. Home values went up 0.1% the last year and will rise another 1.1% this year. And The median home value in the dynamic area is $185,600
There are plenty of opportunities within the St. Louis region where investing would bring profit. Unfortunately, there are no guarantees with the housing market and every investment is ultimately a risk. But you can perform extensive research on the market to ensure your greatest return on investment. And of course, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us for assistance or advice!
*All findings are based on www.Zillow.com