Unfortunately not in many cases. While there are many agents that do negotiate and work short sales, most lack the knowledge and experience necessary to… Read More
Be careful of scam artists or shady individuals if you are in financial hardship or facing foreclosure! These sharks can cause more harm than good. Read More
If the terms of the short sale are not in your best interest, you are not required to sell the property and complete the short… Read More
Yes, the bank will continue its collection activities. That may mean they will call you or send you letters looking for a payment even if… Read More
YES. You will not have to move out until the closing. In fact, if you are facing foreclosure and we are actively working with your… Read More
YES! In fact, the bank will likely be more than happy to work with you on a short sale. It is to the bank’s advantage… Read More
- Faq list
- For Sale
- Foreclosure Moratorium
- Foreclosure Process
- Foreclosures On Loans
- Rent To Own
- Short Sale
- Short Sale FAQ
- Starting Point Home Solutions
- Why choose us
- Can my current Realtor work a short sale on my home?
- Are there any dangers to be aware of when working a Short Sale?
- What if the terms of the short sale the bank gives me are unfavorable?
- Will the bank continue their collection activities?
- Can I stay in my house until the short sale is completed?
- If I am going through foreclosure, can I do a short sale?